Although the liberal mainstream American media has been constantly going after our President Donald J. Trump, last night showed each and every one of us what he’s made of.
Our President along with First Lady Melania showed up at a local area restaurant yesterday and what he brought with him was epic. He was sporting an awesome attitude and was looking genuinely happy. In fact, he looked happier than any other time during his presidency, despite all the criticism he’s endured in the first nine months on the job. Just like all our past great leaders, he just doesn’t let all the crap from the media and the insane left-wing nuts get to him. He just keeps going and delivering what he promised. He continues to Make America Great Again, bit by bit.
THE PRESIDENT’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO DATE
A few days ago, I received an email that threw some light on trump’s accomplishments over this last while, and it was of great interest. Now we have all heard of the negative things that are attributed to Trump as the media has made sure that they keep the heat on him at every corner. But what about news of the good things he has done for the country? Is there anything in the papers? I have not seen anything.
Yet, there have been some very good things this fellow has done which escape many as these things are not published in favor of the negative junk. Now, you have to remember that Trump is not a politician. He is a CEO. I bet he would have loved to clean house and fire everybody and redo everything the way it should be done, but that in the USA is an impossible task without taking over the country by force. The other politicians would never allow it and would have presented a formidable opposition.
But when a company hires a CEO to turn their company around, a good CEO does do that. He walks into a company and looks at it, and cuts the crap out and fires people and replaces them with competent people that can and will do the work. Very difficult to do when you are a businessman and faced with politicians that you cannot fire otherwise you do not have any support. What a job to tackle. I do not envy him.
So what has Trump done that has prompted me to write on him?
WHO KNEW? Not those that get their news from the mainstream media! They only talk about the phony Russian story. Every Lefty in the US is trying to derail the Trump Administration. It’s time that we fight back. Spread the word.
WHAT HAS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP DONE SINCE HE HAS BEEN IN OFFICE
1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria
3. He took us out of TPP
4. Illegal immigration is now down 70% ( the lowest in 17 years)
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a seven-year high
7. Arranged from 7% to 24% Tariff on lumber from Canada
8. Bids for border wall are well underway
9. Pulled out of the lopsided stupid Paris climate accord
10. Keystone pipeline approved
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans
14. More than 600,000. Jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history
17. China agreed to American import of beef
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks
19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated
22. Executive order for religious freedom
23. Jump started NASA after being shut down by Obama
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants
27. Signed 41 bills to date
28. Created a commission on child trafficking
29. Created a commission on voter fraud
30. Created a commission for Opioids addiction
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients
32. Unemployment lowest since May 2007
33. Historic Black College University initiative
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement
39. End of DAPA program
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs
42. Encouraged country to once again – ‘Buy American and hire American’
43. Cutting regulations – 2 for every one created
45. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first
46. Apprentice program
47. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years
48. $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota
49. Denied FBI a new building
50. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation
51. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll
52. Dept of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history)
53. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt
54. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years
55. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence and Economic Growth
56. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people’s lives than any President in the history of America
57. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman
58. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time frame, dated March 15, 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficiency of their branch. (Observe the push-back the leaks the lies as entrenched POWER refuses to go silently into that good night!)
59. Last, refused his Presidential paycheck. Donated it to Veterans.
Now we can also add the defeat of Isis to the list, and the fact that our stock market has increased by 5.2 trillion dollars since the election, which has given us the lowest unemployment rates in 16 years.
Here’s @realDonaldTrump walking into Trump hotel in DC tonight.
Source at the dinner says it’s the “happiest I’ve seen them since election” pic.twitter.com/iN9mQUTSSV
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) October 15, 2017
This is resounding proof that the American Presidency does make a difference. Look at what happened to our great nation when, because of white guilt, we as a nation decided it was a good idea to elect a half African-American “never-was” charlatan who goes by the name of both Barack Hussein Obama and Barry Soetoro. A man who had no known accomplishments whatsoever in politics, or in his professional life. He had never even run a lemonade stand, but people thought it was a good idea to make him the most powerful man in the world.
The Barack Hussein Obama mistake gave us a revival of the racism narrative in America, a disastrous economy for 8 years, an overhaul of our health care system that left many of us not being able to afford our health insurance premiums, and a nation that was being laughed at throughout the world. So much for “Hope and Change!”
Please share in support of President Trump….